Tuesday, February 12, 2008
I looked at all the information on library 2.0 and that thing that amazes me the most is the fact that some people are apposed to using technology to it's full advantage. I guess I understand because at the previous library I worked at it was a constant struggle to handle all of the kids on Myspace and monitor there usage of our services but since working at my current library I have found that with well organized staff and knowledgeable supervisors that work with you instead of against you it is really quite easy to mange the teens in the library and their use of the Internet.
posted by karebear at 5:59 PM |

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Blogger La-la said........
I agree, people that are either afraid of technology or unwilling to explore it, are not going to help our library systems advance into the world of the future. Knowledge is everything.