Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I have been having a hard time motivating myself to continue down the 23 thing road lately. I don't want to sound spoiled but it all seems so simple. I see all these things I either use everyday or things that I don't use because I feel I found a different provider that does it better. Should we be using these at the library? Of course!!!!! It's ridiculous to not use what you have available especially with our limited budgets and so much of it is free.

Now to get back on track with this task. I use email, instant messaging, and text messaging everyday and I see how they could be extremely useful at the library. Web conferencing seemed like a great idea and kinda reminded me of chat rooms with web cams so all though it wasn't familiar it still seemed familiar.
posted by karebear at 4:10 PM |

0 Comments: