Thursday, February 28, 2008
There are so many useful things you can do with a wiki. I'm especially impressed with the Albany County Public Library staff wiki!! After I am done with 23things I really want to make something like this even if it's just for myself to have a clear reference of our policies. I don't know if it's a common problem within all libraries or if it's just within Anoka County that we don't have a clear reference of policies that are constantly changing. In the mean time I signed up for a wiki and will slowly start adding stuff to it. Here is a link
http://anokacountylibrarypolicy.pbwiki.com/?full_access=5TOu9fQAnN&l=S


I edited the main 23 things on a stick wiki. I claimed that NTN's crowned fashionista was here. Here is a link. http://23onastick.pbwiki.com/?full_access=Pc2BbORfc5&l=S

P.S. Yesterday I was crowned NTN libraries fashionista by Louann Smith AND NTN libraries gogo dancer by Sherry Oaks. I am honored to hold these titles and I hope I continue to do them justice. lol
posted by karebear at 11:20 AM |

0 Comments: