Thursday, February 28, 2008
This thing was fun. I definitely think I would use this when I go back to school. I subscribed to the RSS feed and set up an account. I looked at a bookmark that had 270 comments on it! I always think it's kinda funny when people keep leaving the same comments on things. I always read comments and if I see one that is similar to what I wanted to say I simply don't leave a comment or I just leave a comment saying I agree with so and so. It just makes sense to me.

I also checked out that pagekeeper site and thought it was a wonderful resource. Looking at these make me more and more excited/motivated to go back to school. It just feels like there are so many resources out there and easier ways to find them that it just keeps getting better and more efficiant.
posted by karebear at 3:52 PM |

0 Comments: