Thursday, February 28, 2008
I don't know where to start! I feel a little over whelmed since I now have a Digg, Reddit, Newsvine, Mixx, Myspace, Facebook, and many more social media site memberships. I have to admit I had a lot before I started this challenge but I didn't have any of the one's within this challenge except Myspace and Facebook. It seems like these days there are as many social networking sites as there are people on earth. (and they are very very addicting) which I guess is what I'll talk about in this blog.
Are these social sites a productivity enhancer or a productivity detractor?
When I don't have much time I can easily scan these sites for info that's important at that time and get off some what quickly but when I have a day off and start looking at these sites I can literally spend the entire day looking around at stuff that's just interesting. I think everything is like that where you can either be really efficient in doing it or you can let every little bit of information catch your eye whether it is relevant or not.
posted by karebear at 6:06 PM |

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Blogger librarycat said........
Wow-=You're really going to town! Three "Things" in one day! I agree with you that it is really easy to spend a huge amount of time browsing through interesting websites and articles--most of the stuff out there we don't really "need" to know, but it grabs our attention, and there goes the afternoon!