Saturday, April 5, 2008
I've used YouTube for a long time now and it's a great site. I think there are so many ways that we could use little movie clips to improve the library! A great one would be intructions for our very picky self charge machine or video clips on our website showing some of our summer reading program activities we have. I have to admit that personally I like funny or die better it's just like Youtube but it's all funny clips you can vote on. For my clip I thought I would put something else that is on a stick. I love Jeff Dunham.

cl
posted by karebear at 9:34 AM |

1 Comments:

At April 8, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Blogger Toland back in HS said........
Your ideas about implementing YouTube for library instruction are great! I like that innovative thinking. Keep the motivation going, almost there!